Did you get two crowns for Frank or something? Or are you upset that there are only two crowns, one for Frank and one for Julie, instead of four? I know it sucks that Susie and Joey are left out, but they aren't the defaults.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but what am I missing?
Is it the fact there is two? Because that is on purpose; one for female legion and one for male legion.
Frank and Julie each get a crown. What are you on about?
This is like complaining about getting extra change from the cashier
Did you get two crowns for Frank or something? Or are you upset that there are only two crowns, one for Frank and one for Julie, instead of four? I know it sucks that Susie and Joey are left out, but they aren't the defaults.
Time to edit your post to pretend none of this happened, OP. ๐
There are two Legion crowns? Wow guess I have 1 more crowns to collect.
You automatically get both after getting one crown with legion, no matter what member you play. ^_^
Ahh. I spammed it all in a day so don't remember. Thank you for clarifying.