Do you lose offerings when you prestige?
More specifically, will I lose my cakes if I choose to prestige my character now?
More specifically, will I lose my cakes if I choose to prestige my character now?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
So you should use your Cakes, if you want the Bonus BPs.
Yep, Perks, Items and Add-Ons and Offerings all get deleted when you prestige so make sure you use up anything you gained before prestiging anyone
Yup. I’ve already stupidly made that mistake.
I wish they would at least let us keep the BP offerings. Everything else - fine. But My BloOdPoInTs :(
Ah damn.. I leveled ghostface 1-50 and got 44 cakes but no BBQ. Rip those 44 cakes, as I see no point in using them now.
I mean, you could use them until you have 1 Million BPs.
Nah, BBQ gives +100% pretty consistently. There's no point in my eyes, unless I want to give it to 4 other people. But that's not a huge deal to me.
You'll get a lot more cakes back. Just recently P3'd Cheryl and got every perk on her. Now I have 100 cakes.