Why is hemorrhage?
Can someone from bhvr please explain why this status effect exists? Why do you keep making add-ons for it? Why does Pyramid Head have a purple add-on for it? What is the point when it has zero utility?? Why?? Explain bhvr, EXSPLANE.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
It’s just to make tracking easier with a larger amount of blood, but’s it’s pretty useless if you aren’t new
If you are new it's even more useless. More blood doesn't make that blood easier to track.
Well i don't like that this SE exists on such high-rarity Add-ons, but it's fine to have it be a thing.
More pools of blood is better than less.
Sloppy Butcher probably uses Haemorrhage the best, it's way too weak to be a power on its own after all.
I like how huntress has exhastion add on as a brown but pyramid has hemorrhage as a purple lol
Its sad really.
Hemorrhage does basically nothing meaning these add-ons are a completely waste of BP because they do nothing.
I mean, if they just combined Mangled and Hemorrhage would it really be an issue?
I think it'd make sense too; you bleed more while suffering from particularly gruesome wounds.
Yea that add-on is a relic of the days of Exhaustion recovering while running.
Huntress is on the list for an add-on pass. It still doesn't explain why BHVR thinks hemorrage is worth of purple rarity.
Combining Mangled and Hemorrhage would be something I'd be in favor of (with obvious reworks to the perks/addons that inflict them where needed) but if you want to do something akin to that while keeping them distinct, Hemorrhage could cause healing progress to decay while you aren't being healed.
her add ons other than iri head are fine for me tbh, the newer killers need add on reworks more in my opinion (pyramid,demo, ghosty etc.)
I wouldn't mind that.
But we're probably a long ways away from that happening. *looks at Nightmare's Z-Block*
For tracking. Works well with Bloodhound.
Not the greatest effect, but I think that's because the bleeding effect in general should be made more impactful and varied.
Hemorrhage is a near worthless status effect.
Honestly, bake Bloodhound into the Hemorrhage effect and now it would be decent.
Make new Bloodhound show blood auras at a very short radius.