I'm the only one here?

...who thinks 50k (at least) per round should be normal? I mean, i'm having more fun only because of that. I still don't understand why i need grind so much, but now i have 2 quite usable heroes on level 40. Finally!

Comments

  • Really? Because I still have 0 hero's. Just some Murderers and Selfish bystanders

  • Since when.....what?

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Since when.....what?

    Since Cakes. Sometimes i have 70k!

  • I like the grind. Don’t get me wrong, events like this are awesome. But grinding away for BP to level up all my survivors / killers and prestige them is something to work towards. It would be too easy if it was always like this.

  • Yeah, maybe that's true. Personally I've only prestiged two characters because I thought I'd get better items in the subsequent bloodwebs, but I really haven't been able to tell the difference. Maybe it's only for the bloody cosmetics? Regardless, we're definitely getting spoiled with ~100k per trial. Most games have at least 3 cakes; and a lot of have 5. Anyone do the math of the maximum you can get with 5 cakes? I'm assuming it's just 8,000*4 = 32,000 (emblem system) + 250 (crown) + 500 (crowned achievement) = 32,750*5.20 = 170,300 bloodpoints? I've only ever gotten around 150k. I guess you could also run BBQ/WGLF and increase that to 32,750*6.20 = 203,050 bloodpoints. Pretty juicy, if my DbD math is anywhere near correct.

  • @Zoophage said:

    Yeah, maybe that's true. Personally I've only prestiged two characters because I thought I'd get better items in the subsequent bloodwebs, but I really haven't been able to tell the difference. Maybe it's only for the bloody cosmetics? Regardless, we're definitely getting spoiled with ~100k per trial. Most games have at least 3 cakes; and a lot of have 5. Anyone do the math of the maximum you can get with 5 cakes? I'm assuming it's just 8,000*4 = 32,000 (emblem system) + 250 (crown) + 500 (crowned achievement) = 32,750*5.20 = 170,300 bloodpoints? I've only ever gotten around 150k. I guess you could also run BBQ/WGLF and increase that to 32,750*6.20 = 203,050 bloodpoints. Pretty juicy, if my DbD math is anywhere near correct.

    Thats about right. I dont mind the grind in these types of games. Sometimes I wish I didnt have to grind for perks when im prestiging (I do it mostly for the completionist aspect) but I also know that otherwise it would be fairly limited what to grind for. But hey Behaviour have mentioned additional prestige rewards. I just hope there will be something for "Devotion" as well. Or like maybe blood point reward for rank reset. Those are minor things but they are still wishes.

    As for the amount of rewards right now?. It feels great.....but it only feels great because we are used to something different. Maybe the blood points should be a bit higer than normally but at the same time I think its about the right amount atm. If you run BBQ or WGLF you can usually leave each game with 40-50k bloodpoints no problem. If not I guess you have some things to work on.

    Atm I get over 100k each game at least. Its pretty absurd. It feels great for prestiging but at the same time after leveling up to 50 again I am stuck with like 40 cakes or something. And I dont wanna throw those away.....its an awkward feeling xD

  • It'd be nice if survivors got some more BP than they currently do, especially since I can double the gain, even if I perform worse, as a killer. But that may also be because Doctor is great for farming and Distressing is a borderline mandatory perk and my Legion build has loads of BP gain perks.