Dead by Daylight shirtless characters
Could we please have more shirtless versions of the characters. I would love to have cosmetics of shirtless Clown and shirtless Jeff the most!
Could we please have more shirtless versions of the characters. I would love to have cosmetics of shirtless Clown and shirtless Jeff the most!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don’t know why they haven’t done it yet. It would’ve been a good cosmetic for Quentin (especially considering he was shirtless in an entire scene in the movie he was in).
Shirtless DWIGHT!!
Imagine having 4 different shirtless survivors and a shirtless killer in a match. It would be like boys sleep over.
Weird
I want shirtless Jane
Eh.... that might happen,
Kate
Ok now I've seen shirtless Jeff...
yes please.