Exit gate doors spawn too close together
About 90% of games I'm in now killer can walk about 5-10 feet and have clear line of sight in both doors. Make sit impossible to get out once your team inevitably dies from either sucking or vs a good killer. Now I'm not saying they should be opposite of the map every time just a little more balance on the distance. Obviously good killers deserve their dues. Opening a gate at the end seems near to impossible when you are solo rn.
Comments
It can be a pain sometimes but other times they sawn at complete opposite ends of the map. If your addressing one address the other
I did. I said I don't think it should be opposite the map every time. Just more balanced on distance.
Sorry dude I didn't read that. My bad
Tiss all good my G! Obviously the balance this game perfectly is near impossible, but little things can help make it feel more fair for both sides. The game is about skill and should be always. I hate keys and moris, they take any skill out of winning but I doubt that will ever get changed.
I don't see the problem. Your team failed to complete the objective, and you failed to find the hatch before the killer. Yet you're given yet another chance to escape, doesn't mean it should be guaranteed. Plenty of times the gates are opposite sides of the map and the killer has to guess which one the survivor at or they escape with time to spare.
Just take whispers, if you are sweaty for 4k. :^)
Now back to the doors in the same corner - what survivor can do about it?
I'm survivor based. Never ran whispers as killer, is it any good?
Good enough for 4k. :^)
Well all the devs have to do is make actual distance between the exit gates so that the killer can't just stand in-between them.
A majority of games I get paired with potatoes even in red ranks. One random not doing anything costs the game even if you do a good amount. I'm not asking for much just more balance on killer side and survivor side. The gates should have a minimum and maximum spawn distance from each other. I played about 20 matches last night and about 18/20 of them were killer favoring exit gates.