Do you think Billy's nerf was necessary?

Why or why not?

Comments

  • Kinda.

    I think that changing his Add Ons would have been enough. Mostly Tuning Guide, Engravings and Cooldown Add Ons.

    However, the game evolved a lot and Killer is the easiest it has ever been. It is just logical that stuff, which was ok a few years ago will be touched now. Because DBD 2017 is not the same like DBD 2020 when it comes to Killer experience.

  • I don't think it was necessary, but I can see why they probably did it.

    I feel like Billy-mains will be fine and still be able to get crazy curves and 4k's (just like Nurse-mains after the change). On the other hand noob Billy players will have problems with bloodlusting and camping with full-loaded chainsaw.

    Overall I'm completely ok with this change, but, again, I don't think it was necessary.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Kinda.

    I think that changing his Add Ons would have been enough. Mostly Tuning Guide, Engravings and Cooldown Add Ons.

    However, the game evolved a lot and Killer is the easiest it has ever been. It is just logical that stuff, which was ok a few years ago will be touched now. Because DBD 2017 is not the same like DBD 2020 when it comes to Killer experience.

    I'm very confused by the new Iri add-on. Most pallets have immediate sharp turns meaning as soon as Billy is done performing the "break" action on a pallet with his chainsaw its not really going to be beneficial to be moving forward since the survivor most likely ran to the left or right.

    I can see a few pallets on a couple maps (Lerys hallway for example) where this could be good, but that is so situational.