You have it with other Items as well, the animation changes. Like, if you had a Toolbox and you get rid of it, the arm is still like he had the Toolbox in hand.
But it is most noticeable with a Flashlight.
Never thought I would have a numb arm in a videogame.
This video shows btw that other animations are broken on Dwight. e.g. when going to a Gen, it looks weird when he touches it. Also he does not have any animation when picked up from the ground.
I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering from this. Does it only happen to Dwight though? He's who I play mostly as survivor and I can't remember if I had the same bug on someone else for a daily or not.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You have it with other Items as well, the animation changes. Like, if you had a Toolbox and you get rid of it, the arm is still like he had the Toolbox in hand.
But it is most noticeable with a Flashlight.
Never thought I would have a numb arm in a videogame.
Yup it's been happening ever since PH came out. Dwight just points the flashlight down no matter what. It sucks :(
I litrally got a flashlight save as dwight a few days ago tho
yep same issue here on v4.0.2
https://youtu.be/1mJml8NZitY
This video shows btw that other animations are broken on Dwight. e.g. when going to a Gen, it looks weird when he touches it. Also he does not have any animation when picked up from the ground.
yes very sad so imma play nea now
Fix the Dweet!!! He deserves better.
He got carpal tunnel because of smashing buttons to struggle on hook. Give him a rest
It doesn't happen often but when it does it's pretty funny.
I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering from this. Does it only happen to Dwight though? He's who I play mostly as survivor and I can't remember if I had the same bug on someone else for a daily or not.