5 perks?
With all the new perks coming out maybe it's interesting to let everyone pick 5 perks. I dont know how it's going to change the balance, but I can't drop any of my perks now so I will never be able to test out the new perks. Maybe make it so that you can bring 3 purple perks and 2 green perks? Or make different categories where the players can pick from. Like survivors have to pick 1 stealth perk, 2 healing perks, 1 team perk, 1 aura perk or something.
Idk, it's just an idea. And is it possible (or needed) in the future? What do you guys think?
Comments
If they find a way to make Ruin not a necessary perk for Killers and Self-care a necessary perk for survivors then you wouldn't need to panic about dropping a perk.
Gens are too fast and playing solo you sort of need SC because most randoms are potatoes.
Yes they are enough. But its boring using the 4 meta perks over and over. I want to use interesting, bad, perks
After the DS nerf, sure
There's no rule to pick perks that aren't meta. You can win with non meta perks as survivor. Killer is more difficult, but doable if RNG is on your side.