What about the knock out Perk nerf?

i actually like this perk and to see it Only work on “basic attack” sucks

Comments

  • Yes it sucks.

  • @OmegaXII said:

    Yes it sucks.

    Hopefully they don’t go through with it I can ######### about billy nerf and perk nerf however I’m happy leatherface is getting a nice buff

  • It looks like it's only the blindness that's applied on an M1 hit. The rest of the perk works as long as they're downed.

    Them being blind for a few seconds isn't going to be a big deal so it should be fine.

    Unless I'm mistaken and the perk as a whole requires an M1 hit...

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    It looks like it's only the blindness that's applied on an M1 hit. The rest of the perk works as long as they're downed.

    Them being blind for a few seconds isn't going to be a big deal so it should be fine.

    Unless I'm mistaken and the perk as a whole requires an M1 hit...

    This was the impression I got too. Only the blindness debuff requires an m1 and is timed

  • Par for the course? They did this with every other perk.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    It looks like it's only the blindness that's applied on an M1 hit. The rest of the perk works as long as they're downed.

    Them being blind for a few seconds isn't going to be a big deal so it should be fine.

    Unless I'm mistaken and the perk as a whole requires an M1 hit...

    forum.deadbydaylight.com_en_discussion_167809.png

    M1 hit is needed for the other effects

  • I don't see it as a Knock Out nerf. This is much more of a Knock Out buff alongside making The Third Seal kinda useless.

  • Blindness only works on the person thats downed so they cant see their allies.

    Also allies can't see them outside of 16 meters.

    Making it M1 only seems....pretty stupid....