Billy will finally require skill?
So now that Billy will require skill all the entitled killer mains are "quitting", is that really a bad thing tho? No not at all actually. Making a killer require skill does not make them bad, if all u do as billy is rev your chainsaw until u can oneshot u prob shouldn't be playing a game thats based around chases, u have an m1 attack for a reason, plus it doesn't even stop him from sprinting at all. Ppl need to stop overreacting over small changes and calling every killer F tier cuz of their power having a cooldown, smth as strong as Billy's power should not be used 24/7. Is Spirit F tier cuz her power has a cooldown and she is a 110 movement speed? Plus the bubba changes seem good and we haven't even gotten a chance to test it. It reminds me of when Legion got changed and everyone thought omg they killed legion what are they doing etc etc. Then we tested it and it felt good and fair. Can we all wait and see how it feels instead of shitting on the devs the moment they change anything?
Comments
I just faced a billy with that exact build + ruin lol.
Yeah bad billy players (imo anyway) use this build with instasaw.
Lmao I had the same reaction, reading the title is enough for me to dismiss his opinion. Imagine some says Billy takes no skill. The killer who has so much depth and techniques and takes very long to master his curving and baiting.
Do me a favor, record it. I want to see you effectively curve and use chainsaw mindgames. Show us how easy those curves are. 😎 I doubt there will be footage.
I mean if you believe billy took no skill to play before this rework then i want to know how much skill you think it requires to play survivor.
Every killer takes more skill to play then playing survivor.
Personally I love the change, I always found Billy very fun but at the same time a bit bland, since his power is very easy to use and there isn't much thought to put into. I'm one that love playing strategic killers though, so I understand why people liked him this way.