Talk About Bully Simulator
The other way around this time! LMAO Just got done with this game kinda made me feel bad to see they don't play much. But I don't feel to bad because it was a swamp map and two of them did nothing but hide most of the game so thats on them at the end of the day.
I didn't feel bad enough to let them leave

Comments
Somebody is really really salty.
LMAO just the first time I've had this the other way around thats all. Normally it's rank 1's getting matched with baby killers
Who?
Weird flex but OK.
Wasn't trying to flex anything it was just the first time for me having baby survivors lol
Yeah there was a Blendette. in there trying the best she ever could to hide lol
I don't feel like OP is trying to flex. This feels more like a "hey, matchmaking is still kinda borked" post.
Why?
Right