Let's not forget about Nurse, guys.
May she rest in peace, in the arms of an angel.
But in all seriousness, please. Take a look at Nurse BHVR. She's suffering, over half her add ons are memes, she's buggy as all hell, and has tons of deadzones to deal with still. (I love going from the Pale Rose to basement while aiming up and forward.)
Yes. She is a good killer. But very frustrating to play after her changes, and particularly clunky. I'll never stop playing Nurse, ever. I LOVE Nurse. But I don't love the current STATE of Nurse. She needs no buffs, I'm not asking for that. Keep the cooldown, she's still powerful. But QOL changes would be nice. You've got other things to work on, but hopefully one day Nurse will get another look.
Comments
Every thread I have ever made has been ignored, so I severely doubt they’ll reply. Sorry.
It's always worth an effort, right?
The cooldown is mostly fine, I play her without Add-Ons but you shouldn't really look at the gauge because the sound will tell you when to blink.
But yeah, blinking to the basement while looking up, not being able to hit after a blink, lunge being non existent sometimes. All of these need to go. I also had moments where I charged my blink, looked forward but I still blinked on spot, I didn't go anywhere.
Her bugs are the frustrating part, not her cooldown.
Generally, those no blink spots are referred to as "deadzones." And I think they occur because the game has no idea where to place the Nurse with her blink.
You think dead zones exist in the middle of the cornfield? Because that's where it happened.
I'm losing more and more hope every time I attempt to play her.
My guess is given how bugged the game is its probably trying to put you outside of the corn prop(Which it can't sense the fields are massive) thinking the corn a solid object when its not.
Rip. Happens to the best of us, don't worry.
If that was the case, it would be hilariously bad
Nurse is in a really bad state, yeah. While I personally disagree with her cooldown, I learned to adapt to it. However her bugs ... all the bugs ... every game ... its getting annoying at this point. And it made me switch from Nurse to Spirit for the time being.