Anyone has an idea of when the PTB should release?
What the title says, if I am not mistaken the PTB releases 3 weeks to a month after the latest patch has been released, when should we see the new billy and bubba on action?
Tagged:
Mod
What the title says, if I am not mistaken the PTB releases 3 weeks to a month after the latest patch has been released, when should we see the new billy and bubba on action?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The 7th
Has it been confirmed anywhere?
It will be this coming Tuesday which is July 7th.
Yup its in the thread
This brings us to the end of the July 2020 Developer Update. All of the changes and new features mentioned above will be available for testing in the Player Test Build, opening Tuesday, July 7th. We look forward to hearing what you think once you’ve had a chance to try them out!
Oh well I guess I can trust a mod. Thanks!
Thanks again :D
It states it's the 7th on the developer update.