To anybody that told me Hillbilly was fine during the Nurse nerf.

🤣

I told you Hillbilly was next.

Comments

  • It was quite obvious. Now there will be far less Billys and next crying will be abaut spirit.. again. You can mark my words

  • killers shouldn't be strong anyways

    they should be puppets the survivors can play with

  • Lucky me I laid down Hillbilly a while back and really dread every time I touch him due to all the bugs and ghost saws. He was my first main and the first killer that got me to rank 1.

    I'm all for recognizing that certain things were indeed broken on him (Crack Billy, insta saw, infectious and honestly even bamboozle). However, reworking his add-ons was enough. The overheat mechanic seems unnecessary. The only thing they should have touched on his basekit could have been to make it so that a revved saw can't be held indefinitely, similar to Bubba 2.0. That would have been perfectly sufficient.

    I guess I'll become a Nurse main. Oh wait...

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1407852#Comment_1407852

    Spirit would deserve it though. Assuming sounds were ever fixed. When the counterplay to a killer (when played well) is "have Iron Will and hope they don't hear your footsteps and there's no grass around", and then furthermore have one of those "counters" negated by Stridor, I think you can safely say they're obnoxiously designed.

    We'll see how the overheat mechanic changes how Billy plays. Personally I welcome additional skill caps to a killer's power, even if I am a bit done with cooldown mechanics.

    Spirit already has one. It wasn't enough simply because of the nature of her power, which proves that her power needs to be reworked if you want it to be fun to play against instead of just tweaking it.

  • It was obvious that billy needs to get some drawback to his atm infinite chainsaw power. And the overheat accumaltions doesnt even look like its going to do anything as long as youre not just revving the chainsaw, which was just annyoing, and not even useful.