...Never tried Michael

I have never tried Michael Myers, and am currently saving up BP to get the build I want on him, to try him out. Play with your food, Nemesis, Ruin, BBQ&C. Any thoughts?

Comments

  • The nemesis and PWYF combo isn't really his best suit, sure the speed is nice but you're giving up 2 perks slots when you can possibly use something better.

    Infectious Fright is almost a must to get the most out of your T3 so shove that in.

    Next 2 perks and chase shutting perks. Swap out nemesis and PWYF simply for bamboozle, if you wanna go to lengths then shove in enduring too, basically like that you'll be a god in T3. You don't fear windows (because bamboozle, + bamboozle vault boost, + T3 vault boost), and you don't fear pallets (because pallet stuns are very minor).

    4th is honestly your choice, It can be a gen delay perk (pop is often more reliable than ruin, but ruin also works since people often start running when you stalk them on gens, hence regression).

    It can be monitor and abuse, for sneaky time in T2 and also it pairs really well with Infectious fright.

    And it can be BBQ for tracking and the sweet 100% BP.

  • Play with your food and Nemesis is alright since he only loses one stack while he is Tier 3. Personally I would switch Ruin to something else like Corrupt Intervention or Discordance to get an easier stalk of off Survivors while they are either doing something else because of Corrupt Intervention or knowing where they are thanks to Discordance.

    Ruin is a Perk where you need to pressure Survivors in order to make it work. Myers in Tier I won't pressure anything because he needs to build up his pressure first.

    And yeah, BBQ is a good tracking Perk which is only good because of the double BP. Why not.

    My build is Monitor and Abuse to be a bit sneakier in Tier II and get a sneak up on someone where I can pop Tier III immediately for a fast down. Whispers, to get an idea of where Survivors are. It's better than Discordance imo. Discordance activates if 2 or more people are on a gen, Whispers gives me free info even if only one Survivor is on a gen.

    Infectious Fright for snowball potential while in Tier III. Combined with Monitor it will give me a 40 metre range of information where people are.

    And Surge so it kicks gens for me so I don't have to waste time doing it. I could use Ruin for the Auto Regression but since I don't use Haunted Ground or Retribution on him I'll go for the more consistent version of Auto Regression.

  • I tried Michael yesterday! He tasted like chicken. ๐Ÿ”

  • I'd rather use Corrupt Intervention than Ruin on Michael, because it forces survivors to have to look for gens and meanwhile you can stalk them and begin to tier up.