Cake drop chance terrible 4.0.2
Wth did you guys do to the drop chance of those event cakes?!
Sometimes I dont even get one cake per bloodweb on my P3 Kate. You call this a cake fix?!
Wth did you guys do to the drop chance of those event cakes?!
Sometimes I dont even get one cake per bloodweb on my P3 Kate. You call this a cake fix?!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not even event items?
Always happens to me, sometimes I get zero and sometimes I get 3 (an extra one from brown mystery boxes).
Event items got increased yea.. thanks I guess
Its very rare i dont get 1 per blood web
I still get tons of cakes in my bloodwebs.
Yea as a Killer I guess @hahahillbillygobroom
This should be listed in the patch notes. Why is it not?
Please inform your players instead of hiding changes.
I'm currently playing on Jake and still getting cakes.
Exactly my thoughts. On Killer I get so many more. This event/patch/chapter gets on my nerves since idk for how long already