How do you grab survivors ?
Is the button to grab survivors not m1 ? This is not a joke, I legit don't know since I grab them sometimes and I sometimes don't.
Is the button to grab survivors not m1 ? This is not a joke, I legit don't know since I grab them sometimes and I sometimes don't.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has to be a basic attack near them and not a lunge to activate the grab but it is super buggy to my knowledge rn so it might just not be working
Click the attack button, don’t lunge. You can grab them off a generator, totem or unhook (possibly chests? I can’t confirm since I’ve never actually tried). You can also grab them when they’re vaulting a window or pallet if they’re injured.
Unfortunately grabs are often subject to latency so you’ll sometimes enter the grab animation but not get it.
Considering how often the animation gets cancelled resulting in no damage, you might be better off just lunging for a regular hit.
Welcome to poor quality dedicated servers. The only game i have ever known where 30ms actually breaks the game.