This patch....

I love the bug fixes..HOWEVER...2 points need to be made


1..hillbilly audio loop was fixed bit not his camera..AGAIN!! Seriously it's starting to piss me off at this point, this is rediculous guys..


2..the pyramid head changes..I dont mind the change to lessen the tunneling boost..HOWEVER this also makes killers who dont use that style weaker as it removes potentially game salvaging information, I feel there should have been compensation for this as it removes an integral bit of info every hook gives..as it stands it makes cages a far weaker power play and a power shift should be done..otherwise it's just a straight nerd just to prevent a few bad players from securing a kill

Comments

  • It’s a good nerf imo. We’ll see how it works out.

  • @immortalls96 said:

    I love the bug fixes..HOWEVER...2 points need to be made

    1..hillbilly audio loop was fixed bit not his camera..AGAIN!! Seriously it's starting to piss me off at this point, this is rediculous guys..

    2..the pyramid head changes..I dont mind the change to lessen the tunneling boost..HOWEVER this also makes killers who dont use that style weaker as it removes potentially game salvaging information, I feel there should have been compensation for this as it removes an integral bit of info every hook gives..as it stands it makes cages a far weaker power play and a power shift should be done..otherwise it's just a straight nerd just to prevent a few bad players from securing a kill

    The patch does not make the cage of Atonement weaker at all. Cages disable any perks that would work on the hook or in the wiggle phase of carrying; DS, Deliverance etc. This is a really neat ability of PH as many survivors like to use 'hook' and 'wiggle' perks, which means this a great counter towards them.

    Cages are good to prevent situations involving survivors (mainly SWF) body blocking hooks and hook sabotage saves which leads to them escaping your grasp.

    If you're in an area with hooks a long distance from you, using the cage can help save you from becoming stuck in that dilemma.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    It’s a good nerf imo. We’ll see how it works out.

    But not entirely warrented

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167730/this-patch

    The patch does not make the cage of Atonement weaker at all. Cages disable any perks that would work on the hook or in the wiggle phase of carrying; DS, Deliverance etc. This is a really neat ability of PH as many survivors like to use 'hook' and 'wiggle' perks, which means this a great counter towards them.

    Cages are good to prevent situations involving survivors (mainly SWF) body blocking hooks and hook sabotage saves which leads to them escaping your grasp.

    If you're in an area with hooks a long distance from you, using the cage can help save you from becoming stuck in that dilemma.

    It does be ause information drastically changes the decision of what play you make as killer , losing thos information is unnecessary punishing of all players with no compensation to reflect that missing part of the kit

  • @immortalls96 said:

    I love the bug fixes..HOWEVER...2 points need to be made

    1..hillbilly audio loop was fixed bit not his camera..AGAIN!! Seriously it's starting to piss me off at this point, this is rediculous guys..

    2..the pyramid head changes..I dont mind the change to lessen the tunneling boost..HOWEVER this also makes killers who dont use that style weaker as it removes potentially game salvaging information, I feel there should have been compensation for this as it removes an integral bit of info every hook gives..as it stands it makes cages a far weaker power play and a power shift should be done..otherwise it's just a straight nerd just to prevent a few bad players from securing a kill

    but you can still kinda guess where the cage could be tho, at least the area

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/167730/this-patch

    but you can still kinda guess where the cage could be tho, at least the area

    That's not a gamble worth taking

  • exactly, so dont go out of your way to find the cage to start tunneling/camping. Knowing the approx area is enough imformation to plan your next route for gen patrol.

  • The cage will try to spawn the furtherst away from you, so you know an approx area

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404743#Comment_1404743

    exactly, so dont go out of your way to find the cage to start tunneling/camping. Knowing the approx area is enough imformation to plan your next route for gen patrol.

    You know what I meant, dont twist my words to fit some narrative

  • @SketchyPenguin said:

    The cage will try to spawn the furtherst away from you, so you know an approx area

    Mhm...great..not very helpful though , because you dont KNOW

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404969#Comment_1404969

    Mhm...great..not very helpful though , because you dont KNOW

    Actually it's really helpful, if you see that the furthest area (from you) doesn't have gens anymore, you don't have to go there to find the caged survivor, instead stay at the gens and try to defend them. However if you find a gen really far away and the caged survivor is rescued asap, then go to that area, because it gives you the notification, that there was a survivor and he probably already was working on that gen.

    I really don't see the problem with the change. I can play PH like before and it doesn't bother me IMO

  • @SketchyPenguin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404984#Comment_1404984

    Actually it's really helpful, if you see that the furthest area (from you) doesn't have gens anymore, you don't have to go there to find the caged survivor, instead stay at the gens and try to defend them. However if you find a gen really far away and the caged survivor is rescued asap, then go to that area, because it gives you the notification, that there was a survivor and he probably already was working on that gen.

    I really don't see the problem with the change. I can play PH like before and it doesn't bother me IMO

    But it's not always the furthest corner, it has preset spawns so that logic is severely flawed , ph should have gained something to make up for the info loss but he didnt..its not rocket science, this wasnt a balance issue it was a feels issue and yet was responded to in a balance affecting way..therefore they should have shifted some power somewhere else

  • cages shouldnt be used willy nilly, there are times where you should cage the survivor and times where you should hook them instead

    this nerf is really good because it means the pyramid head will get punished for using his cage at a terrible time

  • @Mew said:

    cages shouldnt be used willy nilly, there are times where you should cage the survivor and times where you should hook them instead

    this nerf is really good because it means the pyramid head will get punished for using his cage at a terrible time

    That is silly for one and completely not true..this change doesnt even remotely pertain to that

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405077#Comment_1405077

    That is silly for one and completely not true..this change doesnt even remotely pertain to that

    its true to me, ive been playing him non stop since his release

    tunneling and camping cages was very low risk-high reward when playing him. now his cages actually require thought rather than “im gonna cage this survivor and relentlessly tunnel them because i can”

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404266#Comment_1404266

    It does be ause information drastically changes the decision of what play you make as killer , losing thos information is unnecessary punishing of all players with no compensation to reflect that missing part of the kit

    If part of your build/playstyle is camping near the cage, then.. I have no words

  • @Mew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405097#Comment_1405097

    its true to me, ive been playing him non stop since his release

    tunneling and camping cages was very low risk-high reward when playing him. now his cages actually require thought rather than “im gonna cage this survivor and relentlessly tunnel them because i can”

    Your missing my point though

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404345#Comment_1404345

    If part of your build/playstyle is camping near the cage, then.. I have no words

    See..this is what happens when people skim over reading in full context

  • @Mew said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405097#Comment_1405097

    its true to me, ive been playing him non stop since his release

    tunneling and camping cages was very low risk-high reward when playing him. now his cages actually require thought rather than “im gonna cage this survivor and relentlessly tunnel them because i can”

    Agreed, I made a whole video about it because it was an issue.

    And I was Pyramid Head.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405550#Comment_1405550

    Agreed, I made a whole video about it because it was an issue.

    And I was Pyramid Head.

    Ok..? Yes it sucked and it's better to deal with it..HOWEVER your not just punishing the cheese straters..what part of that isnt clear...?

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405575#Comment_1405575

    See..this is what happens when people skim over reading in full context

    What build requires the need to know where someone is caged? Most players that played PH before the patch would immediately start moving towards the cage as they know people like to get them out fast.

    PH has plenty of good builds that don't require the need to see where the cage is, it's a minor thing that has been taken away, it has no massive effect on PH as a killer. He is still a difficult killer to go up against

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405575#Comment_1405575

    See..this is what happens when people skim over reading in full context

    I'm assuming you use a build that requires the need to see the cage.

    What is your build for PH and why is the cage aura important for it. Thank you :)

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405591#Comment_1405591

    I'm assuming you use a build that requires the need to see the cage.

    What is your build for PH and why is the cage aura important for it. Thank you :)

    Lol you assume it's about a build but I'm not surprised based off..well..whatever this is

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405933#Comment_1405933

    Lol you assume it's about a build but I'm not surprised based off..well..whatever this is

    So how has this cage change affected your gameplay as PH because at the moment you're the only one I've seen ranting about it so I'm just curious.

  • This neverending whining...

  • @megdonalds said:

    This neverending whining...

    Very helpful yourself I notice

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405965#Comment_1405965

    So how has this cage change affected your gameplay as PH because at the moment you're the only one I've seen ranting about it so I'm just curious.

    Ignoring the dozen plus posts about this very issue 1 of witch was done by a youtuber but yeah it's just me..guess I'm the only one with sense

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404997#Comment_1404997

    But it's not always the furthest corner, it has preset spawns so that logic is severely flawed , ph should have gained something to make up for the info loss but he didnt..its not rocket science, this wasnt a balance issue it was a feels issue and yet was responded to in a balance affecting way..therefore they should have shifted some power somewhere else

    It will literally try to find the furthest place. I didn't said corner and the devs literally said that the cage will spawn the furthest away from you.

    Sorry to say that but THIS is not rocket science. He already got something to make up for it, literally the deactivation of some perks that would be a crutch in such a situation. But let's wait until the Devs monitored the match results of PH players and they will do some tweaks if it results in a drastic change

  • @SketchyPenguin said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1405011#Comment_1405011

    It will literally try to find the furthest place. I didn't said corner and the devs literally said that the cage will spawn the furthest away from you.

    Sorry to say that but THIS is not rocket science. He already got something to make up for it, literally the deactivation of some perks that would be a crutch in such a situation. But let's wait until the Devs monitored the match results of PH players and they will do some tweaks if it results in a drastic change

    Hm, yeah sure ..their priorities havent exactly been there ..i mean they had time to do this but failed to fix Billy's camera that's been bugged for months

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406332#Comment_1406332

    Ignoring the dozen plus posts about this very issue 1 of witch was done by a youtuber but yeah it's just me..guess I'm the only one with sense

    Stop avoiding the question, how has the cage aura patch affected your gameplay as PH

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406332#Comment_1406332

    Ignoring the dozen plus posts about this very issue 1 of witch was done by a youtuber but yeah it's just me..guess I'm the only one with sense

    Actually... it makes no sense, there are a lot of people who complains about flashlight saves (me included) but that doesn't mean I am right (And yes, I do accept when I am wrong).

    Anyway, this change won't change anything in the way I play PH because when I sent someone to a cage I didn't mind where they went at all and I don't mind now. Just keep patrolling gens like normal.

    Tunneling is a very effective strategy for obvious reasons but it hurts your skills as a player because it doesn't allow you to grow and improve those skills.

  • Then patrol gens or look for and chase another survivor instead of straight tunnel the poor caged guy.

  • @xXCAM3R0NXx said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406343#Comment_1406343

    Stop avoiding the question, how has the cage aura patch affected your gameplay as PH

    That wasnt an actual question..and I went over ot in the post, which I encourage you to legit read

  • @Saitamfed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1406343#Comment_1406343

    Actually... it makes no sense, there are a lot of people who complains about flashlight saves (me included) but that doesn't mean I am right (And yes, I do accept when I am wrong).

    Anyway, this change won't change anything in the way I play PH because when I sent someone to a cage I didn't mind where they went at all and I don't mind now. Just keep patrolling gens like normal.

    Tunneling is a very effective strategy for obvious reasons but it hurts your skills as a player because it doesn't allow you to grow and improve those skills.

    Dunno why your telling me that like I dont know but ok

  • @Peace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1404743#Comment_1404743

    Then patrol gens or look for and chase another survivor instead of straight tunnel the poor caged guy.

    Lol

  • @immortalls96 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1407228#Comment_1407228

    That wasnt an actual question..and I went over ot in the post, which I encourage you to legit read

    In your post you stated how it affects/punishes some builds which include the need to see the cages aura and that this is unfair on the killer. If you as a player have not been affected by this patch, which I've asked you many times but you have not answered it, you have no right to complain.

    I've have seen hardly anyone complain about this patch, as I said before it's a minor change and it can hardly affect a players build that includes the cages aura.

    Until you tell me, from YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE how this patch has affected YOUR gameplay as killer, not someone else's, YOUR gameplay, i see no point to this rant.

    P.S if you cannot tell me a personal experience where you have been affected by this patch, do not waste my time by replying to this.


    Thank you