Typo in the description of Dead Hard[Please fix]
The perk description should be changed as follows:
Or you know, acknowledge it doesn't work and fix it already .
The perk description should be changed as follows:
Or you know, acknowledge it doesn't work and fix it already .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think that's the official description, probably just an edit.
it's from reddit, ofc is a meme
/woosh
@OP: the new server sided hit validation is probably going to fix that. Currently hits are detected on the killers client, hence why his bad ping affects survivors that much. Server sided hit detection is going to check if the hit was legit or not - I just hope that they'll think about dead hard while programming this. But this should resolve the exhausted on the ground situations.
Someone did not get the joke.
Ah yes, Dead. My favorite perk.
I dunno, that comment made me laugh harder than the OP
Yeah, I got r/wooshed. Sorry, I don't have much of a sense of humour anymore.
Joke.
.
.
.
.
.
You
Thanks ;). Even if you were laughing at my comment.