I feel a bit deflated...
The BBQ party is over,
As a PS4 owner I can’t try the new killer but the hype balloon is deflating in front of my eyes..,
Anything that sounds like a nurse or teleporting sets my PS4 frame rate alert ringing…
To be fair to Cote he was absolutely right. It’s a game to leave for a bit and come back to.
Onwards to Civilisation.... or maybe Sunless Sea - that just came out on PS4.
Comments
The new killer is so fast that you will have a real bad time controling her with a controller I believe.
She wont even be strong on PC, but on console... yikes
I dread the massive amount of bugs and lag that'll come with this new killer... Unfortunate, considering I'm really looking forward to playing her/against her but I can't even play killer on console because my frames are even worse.
I understand the Devs not responding to people mentioning dedicated servers because they've made it clear that they have no interest in getting any. Spending a large amount of money on servers doesn't benefit them at all, even though it would drastically improve the game's performance and enjoyment.
At this point, all I want it to be able to run this game while getting 30 fps, something I don't feel is an unrealistic expectation...
Here's hoping that the devs get better about communication and also that we get an optimization patch soon...
Destiny 2 is ps+ Free game in September check it out if ya haven't!
I have been playing DbD since day 1 and it has become my between other games game.
Man I can't wait for the resi 2 remake. I was expecting just a straight update but from what I've seen so far it looks like so much more than that.
Yep - surprisingly haven't seen any mention of this issue but I fear for her on console...
Its not an issue because PTB is PC only and no killer uses controller on PC for obvious reasons
I know. I didn't explain myself very well...