We all know Spirit is A Tier l. Hears an Idea.

So I find it frustrating that you dont see spirits sword that much and in my opinion you cant do much but run when she is faking her phase, so what I've thought of is if you can see the spirits sword in game, but then when she goes into the load up of phase her sword goes in. This way you can see If she's actually phasing or not and you can see her sword if you have a cool cosmetic on her.


Sound good?

Comments

  • Don't think she really needs anymore changes.

  • Spirit doesn't need more nerfs.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Spirit has always been a very controversial killer. and will always be.

    And I agree. she can seem to be frustrating to go against some times.

    I see where you're coming from. and again. I totally understand the frustration.

    But if you don't know. The crystals on the spirit's body starts. " glowing? " once she starts phasing. And I like it to stay this way. It increases the skill-gap a bit.

    She's still a strong killer (strong doesn't mean OP). and viable. not the most fun to go against. but still. she's currently in a good place. and I'll be disappointed if she get legion'd anytime soon.

    If i was forced to nerf her in some way. I'll just buff iron will and make it so it increases it's % by 50 if the player is standing still/crouching. (for stridor)

    Wasn't the glowing thing found to be completely false or graphics related so not everyone could see it?

  • @GodDamn_Angela said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1402549#Comment_1402549

    Wasn't the glowing thing found to be completely false or graphics related so not everyone could see it?

    It's still skin related. Some skins got the effect, some do not.

  • The ONLY thing, in my opinion, that she needs, is a tell when she goes into her power. That is literally ALL she needs. If you have that, there's actually something there to mind game.

  • The only thing that is crap about her is that she can mindgame you by standing still.

    Unless they made the effects noticeable recently, the shards being brighter is exceptionally difficult to see in normal situations.