Nemesis and black box?

Leveling my freddy and thinking of trying this combo but dont wanna bring nemesis if it doesnt put the survivor to sleep when your stunned. Anyone can confirm or deny it?

Comments

  • in theory that should work but I have never tried it myself

  • Test it out in a kyf?

  • Okay, so, I haven't tried it but since Black Box forces the obsession to remain asleep at all times, including the start of the trial, this should instantly put the obsession to sleep as soon as you're stunned or blinded.

    Thanks for the idea lol

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    Test it out in a kyf?

    Would but none of my friends are on and i cant do it with just one person since itll start with that person as the obsession.

  • I think it would make that survivor to be permanently sleep when he sleep. So if a survivor is awake, stuns you, become the obssesion and he escape and timer is out he would be permanently sleep so.

    I dont really like that add on πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

  • @Primalux135 said:

    I think it would make that survivor to be permanently sleep when he sleep. So if a survivor is awake, stuns you, become the obssesion and he escape and timer is out he would be permanently sleep so.

    I dont really like that add on πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

    I personakly think since it keeps the obsession constantly asleep it should when they stun me put them to sleep instantly but idk.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Leveling my freddy and thinking of trying this combo but dont wanna bring nemesis if it doesnt put the survivor to sleep when your stunned. Anyone can confirm or deny it?

    If black box is the iri add on then yes it’s confirmed to work like that

  • I'm not sure why you'd wanna do this anyways. But yes, it should immediately put them to sleep permanently.