Event Bloodweb bugged
Did I win in the lottery or is it a bug?
Did I win in the lottery or is it a bug?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks like a standard web to me. Am i missing something?
yeah, is this first time you seen the new perk set up? I just returned from a 10 month break and it caught me off guard too.
All three event items in one web ^^
Sorry for the bait, I thought it was obvious
@Dead_by_Gadfly @DrDeepwound
Because from a whole week I think I got 15 event items. Definitely more cakes, but I don't get them in the web
ah ok, I been dumping all my BP into killers I dont collect survivor items so I didnt catch it at first
Oh wow, you found event items in bloodweb. That's rare.
Makes sense. Because of the rarity of the event items and who needs BPS when you can have a 140% survivor pudding? ^^