Bunny Feng recolors!
Okay so I made some Bunny Feng recolors and these were my faves c: (possible rift cosmetic ideas ;o) (EDIT: added black)
Okay so I made some Bunny Feng recolors and these were my faves c: (possible rift cosmetic ideas ;o) (EDIT: added black)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly as long as we get a purple one I'm fine
I really want the yellow one but purple would be cute too! Which purple though?
Top one and second from the bottom are both amazing.
Meh the costume in general isn’t that good but I’d probably buy the light purple one
Black and bright purple right c:?
I really love it (especially the floppy ears) but to each his own!
I like the top half but the bottom half just looks so out of place
Yep! Very good colors.
Thank you! In all honesty im not 100% against them coming out with 'recolor packs' which recolor a lot of purple cosmetics every now and then until then the rift recolors shall do!
They all look really cute! The black, dark purple, and blue are my favorites lol. I’m sure it’s easier then I’m thinking but how did you do these so good?
She has the same amount of cosmetic pieces as Jake. At least in the store
Which is still less than Claudette Meg and Claudette.
She only has 4 more then David and Nea
Five more than Ace
Keeping this is cosmetic pieces were talking about.
These colors are so cute! I would love to get a black one myself. (:
Oh god no we need to start giving cosmetics to other characters than Feng, Claud, Nea, and Meg
The reason why they get so much is because they're played more often. Likely because they're free characters (Feng is free on console).
She really doesn't have that many compared to all other popular characters.
With bunny Feng being my best outfit im gonna have to ask the devs don't do this only because I don't have the money to buy every single one whilst keeping up with buying a lot of David's clothing.
I love these they're super cute ^^
It would be great if once you’ve obtained a cosmetic, you can change the colour if you have that specific recolour. It could help a lot with cluttered cosmetic inventories. Also I’m a huge fan of the darker purple (2nd) one, it looks amazing!
PLZ trough Rift or something. we need this. btw how would a totally white one look? there is a grey one but is not certain.