OMG what are they doing with Matchmaking? Buffing SWFs?
My rank is falling fast from red rank survivor because I'm being matched up with new survivors with low tier perks and 2 or 3 perk slots.
Sure you may argue I should still do well but not when they don't even unhook me after the first one just kills themselves on hook...
SWF buff? You've guessed it, as if a 4 man SWF isn't already powerful enough they are ensured to be playing with players of similar skills.
I'd play killer but they've increased the wait time for them... why do BHVR hate solo players so much... I don't want to join the dark side of DBD XD
Comments
Oh another SWF-Hate post from you. Was it already a day since your last hate post?
It's not hate for SWFs, it's love for our solo community ;D
thats literally not hate in any way wdym lol. he is just saying that solo q is hell
50% of the game the killer was chasing me....... why matchmaking... why?????
I virtually got nothing done...
Agreed. Matchmaking feels horrible today
I think they might be implementing the new matchmaking
How is this a swf buff tho?
You don't need to bother with the screenshots, we know. Red ranks get put with or against grey ranks, every day, they have for a long time now.
Hes the most toxic survivor main on the forums. Pay him no mind.
I mean this is happening virtually every match, I'm lucky to get purple ranks.
wow match making giving your keys your drunk.
Late with the reply but matchmaking for me on xbox the past couple days has been beyond awful. Not a single game I've played in the past three days has had everyone even remotely close to the same rank, every game has a least one to two grey ranks.