Yayyyyy
I can dc :)
I can dc :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can always dc, right? Am I missing something?
I guess I'm missing something to cause I got no idea what theyre so exited about, hehe
I guess they turn the DC penalty off
That's why their happy
Hmm makes sense
Another reason I prefer to SWF.
Oh I see. I haven’t seen anything regarding DC penalty being turned off. That’s a big yikes.
Your profile just speaks the type of person who would dc and complain “the killer attacked me!”
Yeah I didn't know either I seen a topic on it
Oh is it because of the connection issues they've temporarily turned off DC penalties?
Yaaaaaay lets Disconnect together, yeeeeeeeeeeey, yeeeeeeeeeeeeey thats sooooo FUUUUUN for every SOLO AND KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS DO IT BOYS AND DESTROY THE FUN OF OTHER PEOPLE BECAUSE WE SUCK SO MUCH IN THIS GAME AND CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!!
learn to lighten up, it’s a joke why is everyone so darn serious :/ it’s a game
Lmao my comment was also a joke
@RizeAki It says you tagged me here,even though i didn't even comment here. Weird lmao
How the heck is that even possible lol cuz as far as I know I didn’t unless some weird auto correct
Yeah you can DC again.
I'm assuming it was because of Tru3Talent being hacked into a 3 Day matchmaking ban that it got removed. They didn't say anything for obvious reasons. The OP is that reason.
Have 0 idea,I keep getting notifis of everyone who comments on this post for some reason as if I'm being tagged xD