Did anyone find out what licensed killer/survivor were getting the new cosmetic they got permission?

they said they got permission of one of the license holders to make cosmetic(s) for one of the chapters on one of the most recent streams but when all the new cosmetics got leaked none were there unless it’s coming mid chapter patch or next chapter?

Comments

  • Master said:

    nope

    Rip I hope it’s a casual outfit for pig
  • It would be nice for all licensed characters to have at least some more cosmetics to vary their appearance. It's boring having only one outfit for Bill, Michael, Leatherface, Freddy, and Amanda. It would also be nice to have more than 2 options for Laurie, Quentin and Tapp.

  • CoolAKn said:

    It would be nice for all licensed characters to have at least some more cosmetics to vary their appearance. It's boring having only one outfit for Bill, Michael, Leatherface, Freddy, and Amanda. It would also be nice to have more than 2 options for Laurie, Quentin and Tapp.

    True I would love to see Michael and Laurie get either this years halloween movie outfit or Quentin get a different casual outfit or maybe even Amanda with a bear trap on her head like in the first saw film
  • I think the easyest licensed character to be allowed to make new skins for would probably be Bill.

  • Bill is an easy choice, however, I am likely to assume it will be Michael and Laurie like @deadbydaylightfan had said. This new Halloween movie is a prime marketing point and why not add an "aged Laurie" cosmetic or updated Michael costume.

  • Bill is an easy choice, however, I am likely to assume it will be Michael and Laurie like @deadbydaylightfan had said. This new Halloween movie is a prime marketing point and why not add an "aged Laurie" cosmetic or updated Michael costume.

    True that
  • If it's not Michael and Laurie I'll riot.
  • @brokedownpalace said:
    If it's not Michael and Laurie I'll riot.

    Same. It's a perfect opportunity with the new Halloween coming out.