hey can i get some help? i would like to see my ping.
I play dbd on ps4 and sometimes i lag. but i don't know how to see my ping. the only thing i see is a cut off rectangle looking thing is the top left. Is this a bug or is there a ping observer?
I play dbd on ps4 and sometimes i lag. but i don't know how to see my ping. the only thing i see is a cut off rectangle looking thing is the top left. Is this a bug or is there a ping observer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thats a Ping Indicator. It is gray when it is higher and red when it is super-high. But I dont have the numbers in my head.
I don't believe console players have a way, it's possible that when in a game you can press start to bring up the menu, go to the page farthest to the right I believe and I could say ping there for all players but I don't remember. I'll test it in my next match
150 for the gray one,and I think 300 for the red one.
red is 250 i believe
It's 150 for the white one, 300 for the red one.
But yes, to keep it short, the thing that appears in the top left corner is telling you that your connection is slow.
damn cheers man
okay thanks ill just watch the color