cake update and new bug fix patch when ?

shoudlnt be patch fix today ? Anyone have some info ?

Comments

  • @Biggs said:

    shoudlnt be patch fix today ? Anyone have some info ?

    Saw a post from a dev but they only said it would be soon so they're being vague and ignoring specific time frames

  • Anticipated to be the end of this week. This expectation was released by the Dev’s last Friday if I remember right. The thoughts from then is the Dev’s require a type of QC and permission to release updates to each platforms, which puts an automatic delay to the release.

    Theyve extended the event by another week to make up.

  • yeah you are right guys.. forget they said later next week... dammnit...

  • I really like what the Devs do for the anniversaries, but the broken gruesome gateau is a major bummer. Perhaps with the extended week they could also give another free bloodpoint bonus to make up for all the lost points and offerings?

  • @stvnhthr said:

    I really like what the Devs do for the anniversaries, but the broken gruesome gateau is a major bummer. Perhaps with the extended week they could also give another free bloodpoint bonus to make up for all the lost points and offerings?

    They actually do:

    A one-time bonus Bloodpoint will be available on login between July 7th and July 14th - 11AM ET

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1399217#Comment_1399217

    They actually do:

    A one-time bonus Bloodpoint will be available on login between July 7th and July 14th - 11AM ET

    INB4 it's really only one Bloodpoint /s

    Wonder how many

  • Either 42 or 69.

    Nah, dont know. Could be anything. I would expect 50k/day, but they wrote "one-time".

  • I logged on after applying update, no bonus is given. I think it is an emotional bloodpoint bonus not tangible actual spendable bloodpoints. So just feel good about yourself when you logon knowing you made someone happy for doing so.