Took an Escape Cake and it became a Ghastly Gateau?
I burnt an escape cake and when it showed the offering being burnt. There was 3 Ghastly Gateaus but no Escape Cake. I thought maybe I forgot to equip it (EC)but after the match it showed I brought a GG! When I went to add EC for next match I was down one!
So it burnt but became something else.....๐ง
Comments
Did you switch survivors last second? Not only does it screw up your items/perks visually in the endgame screen rn, but can also screw up your offerings and its effects.
Yes! Match took a bit of time so I switched to Claudette to level her up then last second switched back to Jane. Just in time! That's funny glitch to happen. Jane didn't have any gateau but Claudette does...
i swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
i swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
i swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
i swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
looks like the forums aren't much better...
i swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
iย swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
i swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
Lol at you guys! ๐๐๐
this thread made me wheeze more than im proud of
i swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
I swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
You evolved it at night, didn't you?
I swear a new bug is found every day with this game.
I swear a new bug is found every day with this game
I swear a new bug is found every day with this game
I swear a new bug is found every day with this game
im still waiting for the cake getting fixed so we can finally grind. probably it gets fixed after the event lol :)
I swear a new bug is found every day with this game.