Bring in grandma outfit and spoon for leatherface
I will be a Bubba streamer and pay 20.00 dollars for this outfit i WILL NAME MY SPOON SENSE AND SMACK SURVIVORS WITH IT DAILY BRING GRANDMA BUBBA OUTFIT ill pay for it my self give me the spoon
I will be a Bubba streamer and pay 20.00 dollars for this outfit i WILL NAME MY SPOON SENSE AND SMACK SURVIVORS WITH IT DAILY BRING GRANDMA BUBBA OUTFIT ill pay for it my self give me the spoon
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Lol what does it look like again?
Cant send photos on here i think check out helpful leatherface in the remake he has a spoon apron and female face with make up
what about pretty lady leatherface
i love the pretty lady one
i would pay for it even though leatherface is pretty bad
I 100% agree with you, more leatherface cosmetics Guru.
There no picture of it