Will the cakes be available to use AFTER event ends?

So, I have this doubt in mind, because I ended up stocking 40 units of the offering just because I was normally leveling up Pig (for her teachable perks) but I don't like to play her that much. Would I be able to leave them there so I can spend whenever I want throughout the year or is it demandatory to use before the anniversary event ends so I don't lose them?

Thank you very much for answering :D

Comments

  • I sure hope they're good after the event considering they're broken right now :D

  • You should be able to use them after the event.

  • You will be able to use them after the event.

  • @Belzher said:

    So, I have this doubt in mind, because I ended up stocking 40 units of the offering just because I was normally leveling up Pig (for her teachable perks) but I don't like to play her that much. Would I be able to leave them there so I can spend whenever I want throughout the year or is it demandatory to use before the anniversary event ends so I don't lose them?

    Thank you very much for answering :D

    whatever you collect in terms of event items or offerings during an event should stay in your inventory on that character even after its over.

    I still have 41 third year cake offerings on wraith

    same with my dwight he has all items at the moment (halloween med-kits and flashlights, winter and chinese firecrackers) from the past still usable

  • You'll be able to use them any time you want. Same as the 3rd anniversary cakes.

  • You can use them after the event just won't be able to get more cakes through the bloodweb. So stock up now and use them when you want to later.

  • Thank you so much, I would be sad if not able to use them post-event.