Next Chapter (Spoiler for candyman movie)
I've seen a few people say that the next chapter will be Candyman. First of all, how the heck would you know if we have around 3 more months till next chapter? Second, I dislike Candyman. His movie was lackluster in a good story and scares. The entire time he is just going after a woman who just so happens to be related to the woman he loved before he died. And to top it off, she becomes a mirror ghost at the end as well. It made almost no sense to me. It's scares weren't even scary to me. A scare gets better when suspense is built before it happens. Candyman didn't do as good as other movies. I understand some like him, but it just lacked in horror.
Comments
Because Candyman the film has been pushed back to be released in September time. The new chapter is going to be released around September time. Coincidence? I think not! Besides it would be a good way to promote the film as well. So there's strong evidence on Candyman being the next chapter.
Although you don't like Candyman many people do and he's a killer that everyone is familiar with. The devs aren't going to include washed up, unfamiliar characters because it won't attract interest
There is a new candyman movie coming out, maybe that's why people are saying candyman's next.
Springtrap
I would disagree slightly with everyone being familiar with him. I had never heard of him being the speculation for the PH chapter. He was definitely more popular in America than anywhere else.