Event log in rewards (Have not encountered once)
I've heard on the DBD news letters and from the community that you get log in rewards due to the event, which include outfits and other customisables.
When I load the game I don't get any log in information, the game simply just loads onto the main menu and then I select survivor or killer
Am I meant to click something or is something not right?
Comments
they dont show as a pop up they just get ghost added into your inventory. check deathslinger and Claudette for the new items you should have them if you have been logging in once every 3 days.
The items aren't considered rare or anything, just normal basic clothing. Easy to miss.
Don't make my mistake, they're not classed as event cosmetics. They're common/uncommon AFAIK do check those slots instead.
What so good about them, like how are they different
They're exclusive to this event I believe
I do like the black gold look but they’re not amazing, but hey it’s free
Now "exclusive" is a special word in dbd lol.