Cant join my friends or invite to lobby on Xbox
anyone else having this problem?
Both my cousin and I cant join each other or send invites.
It keeps say connection lost
anyone else having this problem?
Both my cousin and I cant join each other or send invites.
It keeps say connection lost
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
PS4 is broken atm too. Can't SWF or play killer.
Killer games are ALWAYS instant and now you can't get one. Survivor matches used to be 2 - 5 min and now you can get a game in 20 seconds
yes, ps4, NJ USA
Yes, same problem on PC
Whats happening?
Hacked?
No. xD I have the same issue on PC
PC be broke too on my end.
Good news is:
They know there's an issue.