This Or That: Nurse Or Spirit?
Sorry that I have not been posting a lot, I was camping, but welcome back to this or that!
today we are asking, nurse or spirit. The two transportation killers! (I believe)
Sorry that I have not been posting a lot, I was camping, but welcome back to this or that!
today we are asking, nurse or spirit. The two transportation killers! (I believe)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know this format but i believe Nurse.
She overall stronger than Spirit.
Spirit, less bugs even with sound being an issue
spirit, not only for power, but she has better cosmetics too
Nurse. I'm hot garbage at playing either side of spirit.
Spirit. Reliable power, better map mobility, mindgames of doom, scales really really bloody hard with addons till she zooms like billy and can go for absurd amounts of time, can actually still get hits without her power as she can outrun survivors so she isn't completely and utterly chained to her power in every single aspect. Never stuns herself so always has a danger zone.
In the paper, Nurse. But with all the bugs and the ######### astronomical skill cap, Spirit is way easier (than Nurse, She's still have a high ceiling skill cap) to learn...
Spirit. Even me as nurse main due to the crapload of bugs she got atm.
Nurse. Even if she is harder and more frustrating to play I still like her ability more.