Feminazis and the new killer
Them: "I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE NEW KILLER!!!"
Logical Person: "Okay. What is the problem?'
Them: "THE DEVS MADE HER TOO SEXY!!!"
Logical Person: "Where were you when shirtless David dropped?"
Them: cricket noises
Logical Person: "That's what I thought."
Comments
I snorted so hard lol
Her lore better add in a random footnote revealing shes not straight.
Devs are hinting that new killer is a transgender
They better randomly reference their non straight relationship.
The real solution to this crisis?
Sexually objectify EVERYONE.
David got his topless look
Trap Daddy got booty shorts
Wraith got his Bukkake cosmetic
There are others of course, but not nearly enough. Equal rights to objectify all genders for both survivors and killers.
thanks for removing from me any tought of buying candle wraith cosmetic...
Now we need a bikini Hag, a Lingerie Huntress, and a thong Spirit. Sexual Objectification for everyone!
We've got a few Hag Booty cosmetics already, plus her tiddie has been out forever. Nurse however, needs some Bikini action (keep the bag on idc)

Omfg you made my coffee go up my nose xD
And yes. A bikini Nurse would be amazing.
This is sexual objectification! You're supposed to be turned on! Not grossed out! xD
She isn't my kink either. I'm with ya 100% The only thing I see when I look at her is the Grudge's sister trying to kill me lol
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/15292/bondage-cosmetics#latest
Plz dont kinkshame me