Sing another day (Kate challenge) question
Does it count when I'm the last one escaping? Because that's "immediately sacrifice) aswell, right?
Does it count when I'm the last one escaping? Because that's "immediately sacrifice) aswell, right?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Have to be hooked. I tried being last one out without being hooked and it didn't count.
It means escape with 2 hooks. I tried getting to second phase before escaping, did not worked
Afaik you actually have to be 2 hooked then escape. It's a pain in the ass but I lucked out and got it my 3rd try.
Dwight's Fright though. That challenge scarred me.
What if I get hooked 1 single time but I was on the hook for 2 stages does this count?
No
Yes it does as long as you're going to die the next time you're hooked you get the challenge.
I can tell you this because that's how I got it I got hooked once tried escaping until I was on second stage and then go to save the ran at the exit Gate
Oh cool then it may be a lil bugged cus I tried the same thing before with no result