Jiggle Physics
THEY EXIST! 11/10 Gonna play again
THEY EXIST! 11/10 Gonna play again
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jiggle physics have been around since Kate & the Clown. Assuming you're talking about the titty physics.
It makes this killer OP tbh.
Call me strange but usually I am not paying much attention to boob jiggle when someone is trying to slash with me with a big ass katana.
I mean who would benefit from the boob jiggle? most of the ladies in DBD are flat.
Likewise, the girls I play with feel kind of “disconnected” from their chosen Survivor because of little to no body type diversity. My friend Liz is a tall woman and asked why there are no tall girls. Why are all the girls flat chested?
I don’t want the developers to go all “fan service” like F13th did with bathing suits and such, but it would be nice if they implemented some sliders for different body diversity. Of course nothing as erroneous as DD cups running around, or a morbidly obease Dwight struggling to fit his fat arse in a locker, but just some sliders for small tweaks to height, weight, breast size, ect.
It would be a great new customization for Survivors to feel more unique, and could compliment some cosmetics well.
Custom Survivors when?
That actually sounds fantastic. I want this now.
Could open up a chance for me to say "That's no moon...that's a clown with a high belly slider"
Pron hub recently revealed millenials are more into butts then boobs. Take note BHVR
Jiggle physics is always a plus.
Why does this thread exist?
You missed all the protest threads of how "sexual" the Spirit is. This was a response to all those threads.
I know, im just kiddin