Injured out of the blue twice now.
I am talking about slowly walking away from a killer in their TR while they're unaware of me and then POOF I take a hit that doesn't even occur.
It sounds like cheating of some sort but I am not so sure. The first time this happened I was going up against a rank 20 Trapper in Lehyrs and he seemed oblivious to how the game worked yet. Him randomly cheating to hit me once would seem odd. I'm red rank btw so I know he was a noob
Then just now against a Deathslinger a Claudette unhooks me and heals me. An ijured Dwight runs near us and goes down. To my knowledge the Deathslinger didn't see me or the Claudette. I slowly walk away because he isn't a danger to us. It was on Springfield and The hook was behind a wooden fence I had just reached the opposite end of that fence all the way on the other starting point of the fence. I randomly take an injury.
It makes no sense/? Not even sure the killer is swinging an attack? I messaged the Claudette who healed me because she healed me again after. Even she said she was confused on how I even got injured again. If these ppl are cheaters you would expect it to happen multiple times a match and result in downs.
Comments
This is the clip of it
https://xboxclips.co/ourevilletterp7/c096c65c-09e5-4034-8076-bb85a7524ab1
Okay, that is sketchy af.
Yeah thats #########
I asked the killer about it and he said my body was still on the hook in his game. He claimed its happened to him before but swinging at it has never injured someone until me. I have never seen it happen as killer.
d-sync issues/extreme lag, what region? Are you playing vs people in another country?
I'm in the US and everyone had decent ping that match. It never appeared to actually lag. The person who healed me even saw the same weirdness go down.
If someone is using a VPN their ping will appear normal, since it's the ping from the game's server to the VPN.