Who would I bring it up to if one of the mods is trolling me?
Just thought I'd ask
Just thought I'd ask
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
....This is actually a good question....
You could possibly talk to support about it??? I honestly don't know what else...
Thanks!
I got the feeling like there wasn't a structure in place for that sort of situation.
Support, or you can go to @Peanits profile and ask him there?
That's good to know, is peanits a community manager?
Hypothetically, if a dev or a forum mod broke the forum rules and using the Flag option does nothing then it could help to write to the support.
This is a purely hypothetical scenario and I am not saying that such a thing has ever happened before.
You could also contact MandyTalk on Discord directly regarding your purely hypothetical scenario.
But what happens if MANDY is the one trolling?
Okay so it sounds like support has a discord
These are good things for everyone to be aware of! Thanks
... I have to be honest I've only used discord like twice before so IDK what the implications are
Or ALL the mods AND the support is trolling? Huh? Whatchagonnadonow???
Well then we will have to boycott their most successful game.
That's right. We're boycotting Doritos Crash Course 2.
Yes, he's above the mods.