Add something for the power of Freddy
Hello, can you add on the power of teleport to Freddy the possibility to know whith an red aura which direction Freddy looking? Thank you
Hello, can you add on the power of teleport to Freddy the possibility to know whith an red aura which direction Freddy looking? Thank you
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...What?
When you teleport with Freddy you doesn't know which direction you appear, so I ask just to add a red aura of Freddy for see which direction Freddy appears.
I think what they are trying to say is when Freddy starts the teleport process to survivors to add a red aura for survivors to see. I vote no.
same here
No not for the surviver, just for Freddy because when you appear you are on the left or on the right to the gen, just for know where is your body when you eaper
Oh I see. Yeah I think that would make for an interesting addon.
You use your power of teleport, in same time you can see if you body appear straight right or left to the gen with an red aura just Freddy see that. It's just an add for freddy
Hes saying he wants to know which side of the gen you will come out of when teleporting
Yes
He has enough in his bloated basekit
It is pretty annoying when i see them with bbq and appear facing the opposite direction.
Yes
Their asking for a QoL buff for Freddy so you know which direction you'll be facing after teleporting. Often times people can try for sneaky plays by teleporting to a gen near a survivor...only to accidentally run the wrong way after teleporting because of how easy it is to lose track of direction.
Imo Freddy is a great spot rn in terms of strengths and doesn't need anything more. I wouldn't mind my Main Man getting a nice QOL but like, I'd rather they buff other killers instead.
Yep I got it. Again, would make for a good addon tied to aura reading or something to that effect.
I can agree to this simply because it's a quality of life change!