The use certain perks in the rift challenges suck
Seriously why do they release such ######### challenges ??
Seriously why do they release such ######### challenges ??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You do not understand the meaning of the word "challenge", right?
To encourage depiping on purpose.
If you depip then you will definitely have an easier time getting challenges done, after that you can grind back up to any rank you were at.
Throw matches or play afk wraith.
They use this strategy in clash of clans and other games that make challenges which can be easy at a low rank and impossible at a high rank.
You don’t understand the meaning of stupid ######### challenge do you?
I wish the rift didn't encourage pay to play. I have challenges for characters I do not own or challenges for perks I do not have. Can't the rift just make challenges for what you own in your inventory?
The Tomes are based upon specific characters and their lore. So far we've had Claudie, Davey, Dweet, Kate, and Jane. At the start each (paid) character goes on sale, and their perks are available on the Shrine for the first week when needed for challenges. They're not randomised because it needs to corrispond to each character's lore, and so they use the characters/their perks for these challenges.
It's as far from P2P as you can get without literally giving away the characters for free (which you can kinda get for free with shards).
The only problem I have is that we should be able to see ALL challenges from the start, even if they are locked. People need to be able to make informed decisions about their purchase