Trapper masks bugged for you aswell?
Prestige mask has no blood anymore.
Am I the only one?
Prestige mask has no blood anymore.
Am I the only one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, Prestige Mask does not have any Blood.
The Canadian Mask also does not have the maple leaf.
Yeah, hard to comprehend how that happens.
This reminds me of that one Feng head piece that used to have blood on it and the prestige head for Nea no longer having blood (edit: on the hat)
The incorrect Nea-Prestige is ignored by the Devs, both the P1 and the P3.
But I guess they will not come around to repair the Trapper-Masks.
You're not the only one; in lobbies and menus he has no blood on his P3.
I can't testify to whether this is the case in-game or not though.
It's sad because Nea used to have one of the cooler P3s.
There used to be blood on her chest, beanie, ankles, and a more thorough spatter on her arms.
I wonder if Trapper's P3 will stay nerfed too. His is to a worse degree so maybe there's hope?
Spagetti.. But Fr, not even Spagetti can explain something like that. How in the hell is thus even happening. Stuff that they not even touched slightly gets bugged in a very specific way (only Trapper mask but noone else)..