Lights should flicker when Demo uses his teleport

Similar to how they did in Stranger Things whenever he would get close, I think this would be a cool addition to Demo that would add to the overall experience while playing him.

If they really wanted to go for it they could make actually like it is in the show and make the lights slowly flicker when you enter his terror radius and then get faster as he gets closer.

Comments

  • That would be cool!

    If anyone would actually play demogorgon these days ;_;

    Please guys in the last 2 weeks I have only faced demo twice and one of them was a camper, why are you all so reluctant to play him?

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    That would be cool!

    If anyone would actually play demogorgon these days ;_;

    Please guys in the last 2 weeks I have only faced demo twice and one of them was a camper, why are you all so reluctant to play him?

    Im a demo main I like him but man I can't play him for long periods of time because his power Is soooo boring. The portals are just bad unless you bring addons to make them good. His shred is ok but it very simple and you basically use it the same way every game.

    If I were to change demo I would

    Rat liver base

    Deer lung base

    Remove the map wide portal sound

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    That would be cool!

    If anyone would actually play demogorgon these days ;_;

    Please guys in the last 2 weeks I have only faced demo twice and one of them was a camper, why are you all so reluctant to play him?

    He requires some work and learning to his abilities, so nobody wants to play him and therefore think he's not good. It's the same with Deathslinger and Nurse around here.

  • They should remove the map wide sound and replace it with something visual instead so that survivors have to be paying attention rather than just get a map wide scream to let them know something is happening

  • what if they removed the loud screaming he does when teleporting and instead make it that all lights flicker? that would be really cool!

  • @oh_0k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1390451#Comment_1390451

    Im a demo main I like him but man I can't play him for long periods of time because his power Is soooo boring. The portals are just bad unless you bring addons to make them good. His shred is ok but it very simple and you basically use it the same way every game.

    If I were to change demo I would

    Rat liver base

    Deer lung base

    Remove the map wide portal sound

    I disagree, shred is IMO the most fun "ranged" attack out of them all and his portals, while hard to use, can give you tonnes of map pressure.

    I do agree rat liver should be base and that he needs an add-on rework, but besides that, an excellent killer

  • This would look really damn cool.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    That would be cool!

    If anyone would actually play demogorgon these days ;_;

    Please guys in the last 2 weeks I have only faced demo twice and one of them was a camper, why are you all so reluctant to play him?

    Demo is a jack of all trades, master of none, mid tier killer who takes some time to get used to using his power effectively. Most people would rather spend the time they would use learning Demo learning Nurse or Spirit instead. I think the only people that main him now are:

    1. Stranger Things fans

    2. People who wanna be the giant badass monster

    3. People who find him really fun to play

    Regarding the topic, it would be nice thematically, and even better if it replaced the map wide teleporting notification, but I think most lights in the game are already flickering, and I can't see them going through every single map and changing them just for Demo unless he gets a rework, not to mention some maps don't have any lights at all I'm pretty sure.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1390606#Comment_1390606

    The map wide portal sound is fair.

    Survivors need to have that brief moment where it’s on them to be attentive during the few seconds Demo is Undetectable.

    Remember old prayer beads?

    We don’t want another uproar with Demo like there was with Spirit.

    there's no way u can compare old PB to this. at least u can hear his loud ass footsteps or seeing him. Unlike PB Spirit which didn't give any warning that she was on phase

  • Awesome idea :D

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1390606#Comment_1390606

    The map wide portal sound is fair.

    Survivors need to have that brief moment where it’s on them to be attentive during the few seconds Demo is Undetectable.

    Remember old prayer beads?

    We don’t want another uproar with Demo like there was with Spirit.

    You really comparing this to old PB even tho Demo is very easy to see or the fact that his footsteps are directional and can be heard from 16 meters

    And are we gonna ignore the fact that killers like Gf, Myres, and Pig can have stealth for longer without survivors knowing but oh no we can't let demo have 2 seconds of undetectable without letting survivors know. That's just as stupid as saying "Trail of torment needs to show the gen aura so survivors know whats going on"

  • How would they address this on maps like sanctum of wrath this would only work on midwhich hawkins Lery's Springwood and haddonfield

  • @Mak0 said:

    How would they address this on maps like sanctum of wrath this would only work on midwhich hawkins Lery's Springwood and haddonfield

    It wouldn't work perfectly on all maps but it could work on things like generators and exit gates

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    That would be cool!

    If anyone would actually play demogorgon these days ;_;

    Please guys in the last 2 weeks I have only faced demo twice and one of them was a camper, why are you all so reluctant to play him?

    LMAO

    "That would be cool! If anybody played demo in the first place..."

    That is actually straight facts.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1390796#Comment_1390796

    You could hear spirits footsteps. That didn’t make old prayer beads fair.

    A smart demo player gets around being seen by making sure thought is put into portal placement so that they can take full advantage of Undetectable.

    Yes you could hear spirit's footsteps but you had to be right next to her and you couldn't see her

    Survivors could just hear where your coming from because demo is so loud but if you place the portal far away undetectable becomes useless (it already is but still) This is why deer lung being base and removing the map wide sound be a thing. Believe me nothings worse than thinking you can get the drop on a survivor with the portal only to find out they ran cross map already because they get to much reaction time.