Why is nobody talking about this?
Why is everybody just talking about the lame new party streamers not working and not about the anniversary itens. They are still near impossible to get, in bloodwebs and in chests, i have spent millions of BP and only got 2 flashlights and 3 medkits and only found it in chests 3 times, running plunderers every game, and we still dont have any clarification from the devs if this is intended or not.

Comments
Probably just bad luck on your part or good luck on mine, maybe both. I normally get about 2-3 cakes in every web and 1 event item about every 3 webs or so.
Same.
I haven't been playing survivor at all.
Sorry, I can't relate. =/
Yeah, but back in halloween the spooky items were showing up in every bloodweb and almost every chest =/
I wish killer got a cool add on that is just for meme purposes like downing a player makes confetti you know
If they ever do this I will stock them up so much on my Ghostface just to dance around in it with him. Make it happen BHVR!
Running plunderers is probably lowering your chances of getting them from chests if anything. Plunderers boosts your chances of getting rare items, while the event items are actually of more common rarities, so you running plunderers is probably turning alot of chests that wouldve given event items into green medkits or something. Same logic can be made if your using prestiged character's bloodwebs since those will have less brown or yellow spots.
We need to petition this for the summer bbq event if we get one lol
They would score points with me if they showed a little humor. They should KEEP the offerings at 140% but make them stack. That would be a hell of a nice bonus for us having to deal with this issue.
Imagine running WGLF or BBQ and pulling 800% bonus matches.....
I thought the same thing, but after like 5 games of not getting event items, I started running plunderers and got at least 1 event item per game (sometimes even 3 in one game).
Ofc this can be just RNG (and it most likely is) but still, its pretty weird, I farmed 5 event items each this way.