Mate I'd reccomend blocking the names as that goes against the naming and shaming rule. Also many of us are better than that. You don't find gold without digging.
yoo repost after ur cover the names its against the rules, but ya my first game today i got 1 hook tunneled and then mori by a pyramid head, what a great guy
Oh no they said mean words to me! Quick, I must show this to the forums, and name and shame them for getting angry at a videogame and provide no further context!
I literally don't see this in any other community than this one, at least to the point of absurdity that this forum does it to.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mate I'd reccomend blocking the names as that goes against the naming and shaming rule. Also many of us are better than that. You don't find gold without digging.
Is there a blacklist so you won't get matched with ######### again?
yoo repost after ur cover the names its against the rules, but ya my first game today i got 1 hook tunneled and then mori by a pyramid head, what a great guy
Those are indeed not the brightest bulbs in the box.
Oh no they said mean words to me! Quick, I must show this to the forums, and name and shame them for getting angry at a videogame and provide no further context!
I literally don't see this in any other community than this one, at least to the point of absurdity that this forum does it to.
Better to just ignore post game chat and hopefully at least the one saying "reported" is referring to the other survivors.
Also might want to edit the pic to cover the names. One thing for toxic little turds but don't name and shame.
Lol "reported"
I imagine people just say that instinctively, not gonna report at all.
Always report those people to help us help them find a different game.
People really need to read the rules before posting. No naming and shaming.
Probably people joking around in endgame chat.