It's been a while: Quick question
So I'm not sure when the change happened but I noticed if you're struggling on hook and the last person alive gets hooked also, you both instantly die, regardless of how much time you had left to struggle. When did that mechanic change?
I haven't been on the forums in months and I would also like to add "OMG, there's not a single thread on the first page complaining about SWF. I'm genuinely shocked"
Comments
Welcome back to the dumpster fire.
How may I help you?
Thank you. I came back expecting a hot mess, some complaining about SWF team and NOED and I don't see any of it.
Has the community actually moved on to legitimate complaints for once?
It was changed so that the match would end quicker if everyone's dead. It's a nice QOL but I kind of miss being able to clean up after the match.
That was on purpose somewhere between the Silent Hill and previous midchapter. To get quicker into the next game. Also denies hatch for killer without toxic survivors having to time it properly
We serve food here, sir.
In all seriousness, nah. Still the same old complaining from the same old people.