can We consider The Huntress as a LGBT character?

With All these posts talking about LGBT characters, etc etc, i was wondering how much difference a LGBT character would contribute for the game development, i usually think that this kind of idea would be great for the creation of new killers and their lores, perks and appearance, and somehow i thought about Huntress and her lore, I know that is a bit out of the contest of what i was saying but, isn't she a LGBT character? She only captures girls and always kills men only, and now the title question, can we consider she as a LGBT character

Comments

  • I feel like some of the survivor customization options could read as LGBT-coded to a certain extent, which yknow, gives players options.

    Like, as a lesbian who typically duo's with a Bi girl, we often dress our Nea/Meg/Kate/Yui characters up and do like a "LETS GO, LESBIANS!!" thing.

    Not that I mind a canonically LGBTQ+ character ingame at all, just yknow sayin that if you wanna make a character LGBT that Nea with the pink hair is 👀

  • What......

    You said something, what was it.

  • Trust me, you don't wanna know.

  • See, I see the universe of DBD like something similar to DC or Marvel multiverses. Multiple games are being played in multiple realms in the whole world, at the same time. So definitely in some universes Anna could be gay, in some straight, in some bisexual and so on. I think the characters are written and and are provided with a basic lore (where they might have an ex/SO of the opposite sex/same sex as the case may be) - but it is up-to the player to make them what the former wants them to be. Sexuality isn't something that is brought out in the game. The makers do not officially confirm the sexualities of the characters, even though some of them have an ex/SO in their lores. If a player wants their Anna in their particular universe to be gay, so be it!

    I think the general fact that she saves little girls and keeps them in hostage is due to the fact that she sees herself and her childhood in them. That might be explained in the official wikias. I have seen it. Again, don't know about official statements from the makers.

    Also, I don't think she only kills men. When you play against her as a female survivor, doesn't she attack/hook/try to kill you?

  • Feng Min is best lesbian and Joey is best Bi

1 2 ›